If you live in the South and have ever dealt with a broken air conditioner during the summer, you know it’s not an experience you wish to repeat. You know first-hand how devastating a malfunctioning AC unit can be. You know that there is no fabric breathable enough to keep you from sweating all day long while you wait for an air conditioning contractor to show up.
The good news is that Sky HVAC provides exceptional air conditioning services at affordable, flat-rate prices. From repairs and maintenance to installations and replacements, we’ve got a highly-trained AC contractor for the job! Give us a call today to speak with a member of our team.
Our Air Conditioning Services
- Emergency AC Repairs
- Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Indoor Air Quality
- AC Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
If you need an emergency AC repair, whether it’s day or night make sure to give us a call right away!
What Are Signs That You Need AC Repair?
There are some more obvious ways that you can tell your AC unit is in need of repairs, like if your air is not cooling. That’s a good indication that you should call one of our “sky guys” to take a look at it.
Here are some more things to look out for, that may also indicate a need for air conditioning repair in your home:
- Water pooling under our air ducts or near your unit’s drain tube
- Your home is cooling unevenly (some areas cool well enough, while others are still warm)
- There’s a discrepancy between your thermostat reading and the actual temperature of your home
- You’ve noticed an inexplicable increase in your monthly energy bill (can be caused by your AC not running as efficiently as it should).
Is It Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
It may be that you’ve had your AC unit repaired already, but are continuing to have more and more problems with it. Sky HVAC is equipped to handle those issues too! Usually, frequent repairs are a sign that it is time to replace your AC unit with a newer one.
If you’re not sure if you should replace our AC unit, ask yourself these questions:
- Is your unit more than 15 years old?
- Are you looking at a major repair that costs as much as a new unit?
- Has your unit lost efficiency, causing your energy bill to go up?
- Did you hear strange sounds from your unit, that may indicate issues with the motor?
- Is cold air not blowing out of the unit as strongly as it should?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, it might be time to talk to an air conditioning contractor from Sky HVAC about AC replacement.
Be prepared for the winter! Get ahead of the curb with early heating maintenance services that will help ensure you’re not suddenly caught in the cold!
Performed a/c tune up for a residential customer near Matthews, NC.
Performed a/c tune up for a residential customer near Charlotte, NC.
Performed a/c maintenance for a commercial customer near Charlotte, NC.
Performed a/c tune up for a residential customer near Huntersville, NC.
Preformed an a/c maintenance for a residential near uptown Charlotte, NC.