If you live in the South and have ever dealt with a broken air conditioner during the summer, you know it’s not an experience you wish to repeat. You know first-hand how devastating a malfunctioning AC unit can be. You know that there is no fabric breathable enough to keep you from sweating all day long while you wait for an air conditioning contractor to show up.
The good news is that Sky HVAC provides exceptional air conditioning services at affordable, flat-rate prices. From repairs and maintenance to installations and replacements, we’ve got a highly trained AC contractor for the job!
Give us a call today at 704-960-1775 to speak with a member of our team about our air conditioning services in the Charlotte area.
Our Air Conditioning Services
- Emergency AC Repairs – When you’re facing a hot summer night with no hopes of cool air, don’t hesitate to call Sky HVAC for emergency AC repairs, no matter the time.
- Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance – Our HVAC team completes expert AC repair and maintenance services to keep your system running efficiently.
- Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement – In need of a new AC system for your home? Trust Sky HVAC for expert installation and replacement services.
- Air Handler Services – For fast, reliable, and honest air handler installation and repair, trust our HVAC specialists.
- Evaporator Coil Services – Having your evaporator coil cleaned is a basic part of air conditioner maintenance, so schedule your service today!
- Ductless Mini-Split AC Systems – The AC contractors at Sky HVAC want to help you keep your ductless AC system running at peak efficiency.
- Heat Pump Services – When you are ready for heat pump services (whether it’s changing the filters or replacing the whole unit), trust our team!
- Indoor Air Quality – If you are considering a whole-home air purification system, duct sealing, or other indoor air quality services, call our team today.
- AC Filter Replacement – The most basic type of maintenance that can be performed on your unit is a filter replacement. Learn more about our AC filter replacement services.
- Commercial HVAC – Don’t wait until your commercial AC unit completely gives out. Let your neighborhood Sky guy inspect your HVAC to inform you of any potential problems!
What Are Signs That You Need AC Repair?
There are some more obvious ways that you can tell your AC unit is in need of repairs, like if your air is not cooling. That’s a good indication that you should call one of our “Sky guys” to take a look at it.
Here are some more things to look out for, that may also indicate a need for air conditioning repair in your home:
- Water pooling under our air ducts or near your unit’s drain tube
- Your home is cooling unevenly (some areas cool well enough, while others are still warm)
- There’s a discrepancy between your thermostat reading and the actual temperature of your home
- You’ve noticed an inexplicable increase in your monthly energy bill (can be caused by your AC not running as efficiently as it should)
Is It Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
It may be that you’ve had your AC unit repaired already, but are continuing to have more and more problems with it. Sky HVAC is equipped to handle those issues too! Usually, frequent repairs are a sign that it is time to replace your AC unit with a newer one.
If you’re not sure if you should replace our AC unit, ask yourself these questions:
- Is your unit more than 15 years old?
- Are you looking at a major repair that costs as much as a new unit?
- Has your unit lost efficiency, causing your energy bill to go up?
- Did you hear strange sounds from your unit, that may indicate issues with the motor?
- Is cold air not blowing out of the unit as strongly as it should?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, it might be time to talk to an air conditioning contractor from Sky HVAC about AC replacement.
AC Maintenance Services
Our Sky HVAC air conditioner tune-up and maintenance services include a 21-point inspection. We make sure your system is running at peak performance by checking amp draws, refrigerant levels, etc., which will save you on energy cost. We inspect critical components (motors, capacitors, condenser coils, compressor, etc.) thus ensuring system reliability.
We will also conduct a full inspection of your AC duct system to make sure there are no air leaks that can be responsible for reduced airflow. An AC tune-up will ensure that your air conditioning system will be running as efficiently as possible and give your peace of mind knowing that your system won’t break down when you need it most!
Be prepared for the winter! Get ahead of the curb with early heating maintenance services that will help ensure you’re not suddenly caught in the cold!