Here in Raleigh, most of our homes were built between 2000 and 2009. This means you may have already replaced your original HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) system, or it’s nearing the end of its official life span. With good maintenance, air conditioning and heating systems can last 15 years or even longer.
We service all brands of Raleigh HVAC and AC units. Call 704-960-1775 or contact Sky Air Conditioning & Heating if you have questions about your AC system.
Signs You Need AC Services
- Age – If it’s more than 10 years old, you should begin budgeting for a new AC or HVAC system. We’ll be honest: If you can get more mileage out of your air conditioning, we’ll tell you about how much longer you can wait. It depends on its condition.
- High energy bill – This means your AC system is working overtime to provide the level of comfort you need.
- Noises or smells – You shouldn’t hear more than air moving throughout your home. You shouldn’t hear bangs, bumping, etc. Any burning smell should never be ignored. Contact us immediately if you smell burning near your HVAC system.
- Problems starting and/or cycling – If your AC is difficult to start or turns off and on too frequently, contact us for AC service.
- Some rooms are too hot or too cold – If you adjust the thermostat several times a day to stay comfortable, you need AC services. Your lifestyle may have changed within the last few years, and we may even recommend energy-efficient zoned cooling for your home.
If you’ve already had more than one AC repair visit, you should consider AC replacement. Don’t let money prevent you from the cooling comfort you need this summer. We have financing options that will work with your budget.