We are available to provide air conditioner repair services to customers in Charleston.
When the weather gets warmer outside, you probably react by turning on your cooling system to maintain a comfortable temperature within your home. But if something isn’t working properly, you’ll be left to suffer in a hot house without any relief. Luckily, our team at Sky HVAC is available to provide air conditioner repair services to customers in Charleston, South Carolina. There are a number of working components within your A/C that keep the cold air flowing. Any of these can wear out over time or malfunction, causing the entire system to stop producing cool, comfortable air.
When we come for a service call regarding air conditioner repair, we start by fully assessing the condition and operation of your unit. We can quickly diagnose problems and provide you with an estimate for the repair. We also have flat-rate pricing, so you can avoid an unpleasant surprise when it comes time to get the bill. Something else that sets us apart from other air conditioner repair providers in the Charleston area is our option to loan you equipment if we need to order parts or a replacement unit. We don’t want you to suffer in the heat of South Carolina summers, so we can provide a temporary solution until we can get your air conditioner repair job completed.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair
At Sky HVAC, we believe an informed customer is our best customer. By sharing with you the signs you need air conditioner repair, it is our hope that you’ll call us at the first symptom so that a minor issue doesn’t become a costlier one. Some signs are pretty hard to miss, whereas others are subtler. If you notice any of the following, give us a call to schedule air conditioner repair.
- Warm Air – There is no good reason for your air conditioner to put out warm air, so if you’ve already checked the thermostat to be sure it is on cooling mode and it is set lower than your home’s current temperature, call us to schedule an air conditioner repair. The most common causes are restricted airflow, a compressor issue, or a thermostat issue.
- Cycles Frequently – If your air conditioner is cycling on and off constantly, it is likely that it needs a tune-up. It is important for this to be properly diagnosed, however, as it can also mean its time for a new air conditioner.
- Humidity Not Controlled – The air conditioner doesn’t just cool your home; it also controls humidity if it is working properly. If you notice higher-than-normal moisture levels resulting in discomfort or mold, call us for air conditioner repair.
- Unusual Noises or Bad Odors – If you notice a difference in how the air conditioner sounds or there are unpleasant odors coming from the system, these are not symptoms to ignore if you want to avoid costlier repairs or premature replacement of the equipment.
- Water Leaks – The air conditioning system is designed to pull moisture out of the air and safely drain it outside your home. If you end up with water inside your home instead, it generally means the drain is plugged.
If you have an urgent need for air conditioner repair, call us at any time. We are available 24/7 for emergency services. We also provide service agreements for routine maintenance to help keep your HVAC system up and running throughout the changing seasons.