Finding a reputable, honest air conditioning company in the Charlotte area can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! Sky HVAC is a locally owned and operated company that prides itself on hiring the best-in-class technicians and customer service representatives. We aren’t like typical, pushy companies that charge hourly and then tell you the only option is to replace your current unit. Instead, our prices are flat-rate so you won’t have to worry about how long a service call takes and will know upfront how much the repair is. On top of this, our technicians are trained to diagnose the problem and present ALL solutions available so you can make the decision that is best for your home.
Want to make sure we’re the right fit? Visit our reviews page to see what our past customers have to say about our work.
What is a Ductless Mini Split AC System?
Ductless AC systems have been around for a number of years but are just not becoming popular in the United States. These systems are comprised of two main parts, one being inside and one outside. It works similarly to a traditional system in that it blows warm air over cold evaporator coils. The refrigerant running through these coils absorbs the warm air and brings it to the outside portion of the unit. These systems are great for homes that are looking to be energy efficient, additions that couldn’t have ductwork installed, and can both heat and cool your home, eliminating space needed for a heater.
How Can You Keep Your Ductless Mini Split AC System Efficient?
One of the biggest draws to ductless AC is that it is more energy efficient than traditional central air. It makes sense then that you would want to keep your ductless system as efficient as possible.
Here are a few easy things you can do to maintain your mini split AC system for the most efficiency:
- Change out your air filters once a month.
- Keep up with annual maintenance on your ductless AC system.
- Make sure that all the interior parts of your mini split are working correctly.
The AC contractors at Sky HVAC want to help you keep your ductless AC system running at peak efficiency. Let us help you make your home more energy efficient today!
Should I Consider a Ductless Mini Split AC System?
A resounding, ‘yes!’ is the proper answer to this question. If you are already looking for a new air conditioning unit, these systems are worth being considered. Here are just a few benefits to take into consideration before ruling this type of system out:
- Even the most efficient traditional air conditioning units are inefficient. This is because they have to send cold air through all of the ducts in your home. Factor in leaks and dirty ductwork and you’ll see that traditional HVAC units run at a much higher cost
- Increased comfort and decreased bills. With ductless mini split systems, you are able to choose how many units you want in your home. This makes for de facto zone control and eliminates rooms from being too hot or too cold
- Easy installation means less time spent without cool air. These units are simple to install which will lead to your home having cold air much quicker than the time it would take to install a traditional unit
Choose the Best Company for the Job
No matter what type of air conditioning system you choose, be sure to choose the best company for the job. Sky HVAC offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we stick by it! Our goal is for you to be comfortable, happy with the service, and feel like you didn’t get swindled by someone trying to make a buck. Calling us will give you peace of mind knowing that every option was presented, and that you were able to make the most educated decision for your home with the help of our technicians!
Save on all your mini split needs with our coupons and specials.