No one likes to be cold. On a chilly winter night, the best feeling in the world is the feeling of being safe and cozy in your home. While we would love to have that feeling, if you’re not careful, you could end up with a broken heater in the dead of winter!
Whether your heater needs repairs or you need a new one altogether, Sky HVAC is here to help! Our heating contractors are knowledgeable and trustworthy, so you can have full confidence in our services. Call our team at 704-960-1775 or contact us online for heating service today!
Our Heating Services
- Emergency Heating Repairs
- Heater Repairs and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Indoor Air Quality
- AC and Furnace Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC
Learn more about us and see for yourself why Sky HVAC is the best heating service company in Charlotte!
When choosing a heating installation company in the Charlotte area, you will have many options. However, there is only one option that can proudly claim to be locally-owned and -operated, offers flat-rate pricing, and sticks to their 100% satisfaction guarantee. That company is Sky HVAC.
No matter what type of heating device you choose for your home, it is always best to have it professionally installed. Don’t hesitate to call Sky HVAC at 704-960-1775 today for expert heating system installation and replacement services.
Why Should You Replace Your Heater?
In most cases, experiencing problems with your heater is not a reason to throw it out and get a new one, in and of itself. There are times, though, when replacing your heater makes more sense than repairing it.
Not sure if you need to replace your heater? Here are some signs to look out for that usually indicate that replacement is imminent:
- Age – Your heater is more than 15 years old.
- Frequent repairs – If it seems like you’re always paying for heater repairs, you should consider replacing it.
- Cracks – A crack in the heat exchanger is a sure sign that you need a new heater.
- Loss of efficiency – If your heater is working harder to heat your home it could be driving your energy bill up.
- Increasing utility bills – Inefficient heating can cause your monthly bills to go up.
Whether you’re searching for heating services for your existing home or new construction, you can count on the team at Sky HVAC for expert service!
Going without heat during the winter season is no one’s idea of a good time. Unfortunately, heaters break, and usually at the most inopportune time. When your heater isn’t working properly or at all, you need to call a reliable emergency heating company. That’s where Sky HVAC comes in to help!
Like any machine, heating systems require regular lubrication, cleaning, and inspection. These tune-ups help keep your heating system operating at peak efficiency. Moreover, most heating system warranties require homeowners to record regular tune-ups to remain compliant.
Other Heating Services
At Sky HVAC, we also provide heating installation, repair, and maintenance for:
How Can You Make Your Furnace More Energy Efficient?
Energy efficiency is important for two reasons. It helps the environment by using up fewer fossil fuels, and it helps you reduce the amount of your monthly bills. People around the world are taking steps to make their homes more energy-efficient. Believe it or not, energy efficiency can start with your furnace.
Here are a few tips for how you can make your furnace more energy-efficient:
- Install a programmable thermostat, and set it to keep the house ten degrees cooler when no one’s home
- Make sure that your air ducts are in good shape, and that your home is well insulated
- Schedule annual maintenance visits with a trusted heating service company, like Sky HVAC
- Change your air filter at least every three months
- Let sunlight in during the day to help heat your home
Visit our contact page today to learn how you can get in touch with an expert furnace contractor.
Choose Sky HVAC for Heating Services in Charlotte
When looking for the best in heating installation, repair, and maintenance, look no further than our team at Sky HVAC. We are experts in the HVAC industry, locally-owned and -operated, and highly trained to manage any and all heating-related issues.
Call our HVAC team at 704-960-1775 or contact Sky HVAC online today for more information on our professional heating system services.