When choosing a heating installation company in the Charlotte area, you will have many options. However, there is only one option that can proudly claim to be locally owned and operated, that offers flat-rate pricing, and sticks to their 100% satisfaction guarantee. That company is Sky HVAC. We believe in running an honest business that focuses on customer care. Not only do we want your satisfaction, we want the job done right, which is why we hire best-in-class technicians that will diagnose the problem and present any and all options available.
Visit our reviews page to get insight into the quality of work we provide all our customers.
Why Opt for a Professional Heater Installation?
No matter what type of heating device you choose for your home, it is always best to have it professionally installed. You may have an idea of how to implement the heating element in your home and may even be tempted to go to the hardware store to purchase the needed tools. However, before you go to the trouble of doing so, consider these benefits of calling one of our technicians:
- Safety – any work done with or to a heating device can potentially be dangerous because of the electricity involved and fuel that could leak. A full understanding of wiring and connection techniques are also needed to ensure your unit functions properly
- Lower energy costs – when a heater is installed professionally, it will warm your home efficiently. You can expect to be advised on how to best achieve optimal temperatures while still remaining comfortable
- Warranties left intact – you can rest assured that with a professional installation of your heater, any manufacturer’s warranties will remain in place. Unfortunately, a lot can go wrong with a DIY job, and those issues will often void the warranty
Know Your Heaters
To begin, a heater is often used as an all-encompassing term to describe any unit that warms your home. This leaves furnaces, heat pumps, and boilers. You may not have thought about the differences, they are named separately for a reason:
- Furnaces – these units heat air by burning fuel and use a blower to move the warm air throughout the home
- Heat pumps – while heat pumps function similarly to a furnace in the sense that warmed air is distributed through the home via ducts, the way it warms the air is completely different. Heat pumps function similarly to air conditioning units by using electricity and refrigerant to transfer heat from the air outside to inside.
- Boilers – these units function by warming water (to remember, think about boiling water.) This water is then piped throughout the home to provide heat
Call Your Neighborhood Sky Guy
Whenever you’re ready to install a new heating device to your home, call Sky HVAC! We can help you decide on the type and size of unit that best fits your home and needs. Because we offer 48 months of interest-free financing, you won’t have to fork over large sums of money or worry about paying extra in the way of fees or interest.
Save on your heater installation with our coupons and deals – just mention them when you call!