The air we breathe is the air that keeps us alive. Unfortunately, in today’s world, the air is more polluted and contaminated than ever. Inside your home is not exempt from this fact and forgetting to take care of the air circulating in your home could be a detriment to your budget as well as the health of your family. If you are looking for an HVAC company that offers indoor air quality services, look no further! Sky HVAC has your home covered and will have you breathing clean air in no time! If you think that air quality is out of reach due to the cost, we are excited to say that we offer 48 months of interest-free financing.
Keep your family happy and healthy with our indoor air quality services:
- AC & Furnace Filter Replacements
- UV Air Sanitizers
- Wifi Thermostats
- Chimney Cleaning and Inspection
- Air Duct Services
Be sure to visit our reviews before your next service call to see what your neighbors are saying about Sky HVAC!
The Best Air Purification System for Your Home
Choosing a whole-home air purification system can be difficult because when you search for these systems online, you run across companies trying to sell them to you. We know that air purification systems work and provide better air quality, but there is something to be said for allowing the consumer to make an educated decision. Instead of trying to sell you something, here are the three types of air purification systems:
- Filter-based air purifiers – this is not necessarily a complete system but a type of filter that can be installed. These are great for homes that have better than average air quality. Oftentimes, people with severe allergies will opt for a filter-based purifier and one of the other systems below
- Duct-based air purifiers – a portion of your ductwork is often removed and replaced with a certain type of filter or lab-grade UV lights. The UV lights sanitize the air that passes through, ridding it of debris and allergens
- Portable air purifiers – this option can only clean one room at a time but is typically the best choice for homes that use ductless mini split AC systems. Because they are portable, they can be moved from room to room, and when used in conjunction with a filter-based air purifier, these units can offer high air quality
Signs You Need Air Duct Repair or Replacement
You may not know it, but you lose up to 25 percent of the air in your HVAC system through leaks in improperly fitted ducts. Wasted air means wasted money in higher energy bills. Also, damaged ducts cause a loss of efficiency and can allow toxic air to move through the vents and into the home. So, watch out for these signs telling you to repair or replace your ducts.
- Noisy HVAC – Your HVAC system shouldn’t be loud, so if it’s vibrating too much or making more noise than it used to, it could because you have holes in your ducts.
- Higher Energy Bills – If you lose more than 20 percent of the air through your ducts, you’ll see an increase in energy bills because the system must work harder to heat or cool the house.
- Uneven Temperatures – If you notice some rooms are warmer out cooler than others, it could be caused by faulty ductwork that doesn’t send enough air to specific rooms.
- Mold & Mildew Smells – Poorly installed or connected ductwork can cause the buildup of mold and mildew, which you’ll smell once air comes through the system.
If you notice any of these issues, call the experts at Sky HVAC and let us inspect your ducts to find out whether a repair or replacement is needed.
Choose the Best, Choose Sky HVAC
Our technicians take pride in giving great service as well as knowing you are satisfied. Whether you need to have an air purifier installed, chimney services, or duct repair, our experts can help!
Healthy breathing doesn’t have to break the bank, check out our coupons to save money on our indoor air quality services!