The air we breathe is the air that keeps us alive. Unfortunately, in today’s world, the air is more polluted and contaminated than ever. Inside your home is not exempt from this fact and forgetting to take care of the air circulating in your home could be a detriment to your budget as well as the health of your family. If you are looking for an HVAC company that offers indoor air quality services, look no further! Sky HVAC has your home covered and will have you breathing clean air in no time! If you think that air quality is out of reach due to the cost, we are excited to say that we offer 48 months of interest-free financing.
Keep your family happy and healthy with our indoor air quality services:
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
- AC Filter Replacements
- UV Air Sanitizers
- Wifi Thermostats
- Chimney Cleaning and Inspection
Be sure to visit our reviews before your next home improvement to see what your neighbors are saying about our services.
The Importance of Clean Ductwork
One of the best things you can do for your home’s air quality and your health is to opt for regular air duct cleaning. Clean ducts will allow for better airflow throughout your home which increases the efficiency of your HVAC system. When your HVAC system runs efficiently, your energy bills decrease. Aside from this huge benefit, clean ductwork means you aren’t breathing in mold, mildew, dust, pollen, dander, or even rodent feces. All of these contaminants will collect in your ducts over time–and over time, you’ll notice it harder and harder to breathe. There is one other big benefit worth mentioning: ridding your home of lingering odors. Debris left in ducts tends to absorb odors from cooking, mold, tobacco use, and chemicals. Once the debris is removed, so are the odors.
The Best Air Purification System for Your Home
Choosing a whole-home air purification system can be difficult because when you search for these systems online, you run across companies trying to sell them to you. We know that air purification systems work and provide better air quality, but there is something to be said for allowing the consumer to make an educated decision. Instead of trying to sell you something, here are the three types of air purification systems:
- Filter-based air purifiers – this is not necessarily a complete system but a type of filter that can be installed. These are great for homes that have better than average air quality. Oftentimes, people with severe allergies will opt for a filter-based purifier and one of the other systems below
- Duct-based air purifiers – a portion of your ductwork is often removed and replaced with a certain type of filter or lab-grade UV lights. The UV lights sanitize the air that passes through, ridding it of debris and allergens
- Portable air purifiers – this option can only clean one room at a time but is typically the best choice for homes that use ductless mini split AC systems. Because they are portable, they can be moved from room to room, and when used in conjunction with a filter-based air purifier, these units can offer high air quality
Choose the Best, Choose Sky HVAC
Our technicians take pride in giving great service as well as knowing you are satisfied. Air purification isn’t for everyone but many people can benefit from it. Regardless if you choose a whole system or just to have your air ducts cleaned, you will see a huge increase in the quality of your indoor air.
Save even more on your indoor air quality improvements with our coupons.