Maytag Furnace Installation, Maintenance, Maytag Heating Repair & Tune Up in Charlotte
Maytag furnaces come loaded with a vast number benefits making them the most reliable choice for heating your home. Knowing which of these benefits to check for in a new furnace can prove difficult. However, knowing what heating options will work best for the overall comfort in your home can make searching for a new furnace a lot easier. Using an efficient electric or gas Maytag furnace paired along with a heat pump system can save you on energy costs all year long. Sky HVAC can keep your AC unit running at peak performance with our Heating repair, Tune Up and Heating System Maintenance service.
In addition to high efficiency levels and huge money-savings on your utility bills, Maytag furnaces also use Smart Start technology. This allows the Maytag furnace to learn startup times for that particular unit, thus allowing the igniter to fire only at optimal times and extending the igniter's life in the furnace.
With a Maytag Furnace you will turn your home into a quiet, incredibly efficient, comfortable sanctuary. The smart drive fully modulating gas or electric Maytag furnace is the epitome of convenience, quiet and comfort. It constantly adjusts the heat output to match the exact heating needs of your home. This allows you enjoy constant comfort while maximizing on energy efficiency.
Maytag Furnace Efficiency:
- Inventive: Choose a Maytag furnace and benefit from a system that works with your home to help save heating and energy costs, while at the same time providing greater home comfort. The system analyzes temperatures inside your home every minute so it can adjust its firing to meet your home’s heating needs. It adjusts from 50% to 100% with the gas valve and down to 15% with timing working with your smart thermostat.
- Energy Star Designation: Select matches and sizes of this Maytag gas furnace system are qualified for the high-efficiency Energy Star designation.
- Quiet Operation: Maytag units have an insulated cabinet for superior sound reduction. Additional reduction in noise comes from a motor that ramps up rather than abruptly switching on to off. Unlike single-stage furnaces that can be very loud when switching from off to on, and vice versa.
- Innovative Controller: With the Maytag furnace, you have complete control over the comfort of your home. This controller comes with many features, including: maintenance reminders, troubleshooting diagnostics, and the capability to program your home comfort system completely.
- Maximize System Efficiency: New SEER technology allows you to boost your unit’s outdoor cooling efficiency. 13 to 14 SEER heat pumps or air conditioners can receive an additional SEER of cooling efficiency when you pair with a Maytag furnace.
- Pair with an iQ Drive System: For the best home comfort and efficiency, this furnace will work with all high-quality smart iQ Drive cooling products.
- High Energy Efficiency: This furnace's green seal means it's not only incredibly energy efficient, but additionally includes features that improve performance and home comfort.
- Factory Checked for Quality Units: Superior quality and heating power is made possible by our quality factory checking practices. Maytag units are checked 234 times before they are shipped to your home.
Maytag Furnace Models:
Maytag M1200, IQ Drive, PGC2MQ, PGC2TC, PGC2TL, PGC2TC, PGC2TL, PGC2TA, PGC2TK, MGC2TA, MGC2TK, MGC2SA, MGC2SK, PPG2GI, PDF2SF, PPG2GF, PPG3HE, PPG3GE, PPG3GD, Maytag M120, MGC2TC, MGC2TL, MGC2SD, MGC2SM, MGC2SC, MGC2SL, R6GI, DF6SF, iHybrid, R6GF, R8HE, R8GE, R8GD.
Maytag Heating services:
- Maytag Furnace System Installation
- Maytag Heating Repair Service
- Maytag Heating Tune Up
- Maytag Heating Maintenance
- Maytag Furnace Relocation
- Home & Residential
- Commercial & Business
Choose experience and commitment – choose Sky HVAC! (704) 960-1775