Throughout Raleigh and Cary, NC, most of our homes were built between 2000 and 2009. This means you may have already replaced your original HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) system, or it’s nearing the end of its expected life span. With good maintenance, air conditioning and heating systems can last 15 years or even longer.
We service all brands of Raleigh or Cary HVAC and AC units. Call 919-205-3413 or contact Sky Air Conditioning & Heating if you have questions about your AC system.
Signs You Need AC Services
Signs your commercial or residential AC system needs repair or replacement include:
- Age – If it’s more than 10 years old, you should begin budgeting for a new AC or HVAC system. We’ll be honest: If you can get more mileage out of your air conditioning, we’ll tell you about how much longer you can wait. Our recommendation ultimately depends on the condition of your unit.
- High energy bills – This means your AC system is working overtime to provide the level of comfort you need.
- Strange noises or smells – You shouldn’t hear more than air moving throughout your home, so you certainly shouldn’t hear bangs, bumping, etc. And any burning smell should never be ignored. Contact us immediately if you smell burning near your HVAC system.
- Problems starting and/or cycling – If your AC is difficult to start or turns off and on too frequently, contact us for AC service.
- Some rooms are too hot or too cold – If you adjust the thermostat several times a day to stay comfortable, you need AC services. Your lifestyle may have changed within the last few years, and we may even recommend energy-efficient zoned cooling for your home.
If you’ve already had more than one AC repair visit, you should consider AC replacement. Don’t let money prevent you from the cooling comfort you need this summer. We have financing options that will work with your budget.
Why wait? You can have cleaner indoor air quality, lower monthly bills, and a new warranty for your new air conditioning system now. Call 919-205-3413 or contact Sky Air Conditioning & Heating today.
Types of Raleigh & Cary AC Services
Sky HVAC professionals receive ongoing training because technology is constantly improving heating and air conditioning systems. We also want to share our knowledge with you so that together, we can make the best decisions.
Sky HVAC AC services include:
- Air handler repair – The “air handler” is the part of your AC unit that’s inside your home. Sky HVAC technicians specialize in air handler solutions.
- Commercial AC services – A manufacturing plant and an apartment complex have very different HVAC needs. We believe B2B (business-to-business) support benefits our communities as well as our companies. Let’s work together to customize your commercial property air requirements for your tenants or customers.
- Ductless mini-split services – With unmatched energy efficiency, these AC systems are trending in North Carolina.
- Emergency repairs – Our summers can get dangerously hot, so we’re available 24/7 for emergency AC repairs.
- Evaporator coil cleaning – Many AC problems can be solved with evaporator coil cleaning. Plus, you’ll get cleaner air, lower energy bills, and save wear-and-tear on your AC system. Evaporator coil cleaning is a win-win.
- Filter replacement – You can DIY some filter replacements, but others need to be replaced by a professional. Contact Sky HVAC to learn what you can do to keep your home’s air cleaner longer.
- Heat pump services – Don’t let the name fool you; heat pumps are a terrific way to keep your home or office cool this summer.
- IAQ solutions – Indoor air quality is more important than ever. Our air sanitizers and other filtration systems benefit everyone but are especially beneficial for newborns or people with chronic illnesses.
- AC installation & replacement – DIY (do-it-yourself) homeowners are smart. And the smartest homeowners know when professional HVAC installation is necessary. Be wary of a DIY heating or cooling system installation, as your insurance company can deny coverage if a fire or damage occurs as a result.
- AC maintenance – An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so schedule HVAC maintenance for fall and spring. We’ll ensure you’re ready for some of North Carolina’s extreme weather!
We provide the best quality service for the most affordable prices because it just makes sense. Contact Sky Air Conditioning & Heating or call 919-205-3413 to learn more.