When you’re a commercial property owner or manager, you typically dread the call that tells you the AC isn’t working properly. No one really wants to have to deal with their commercial AC but it comes with the territory. A quick call to Sky HVAC may be all you need to save the day. In addition to servicing residential air conditioners, we also work with light commercial HVAC equipment. This means that we can service and install HVAC systems in apartment buildings, businesses, and many commercial properties.
Whatever your commercial HVAC needs may be, we’ve got you covered.
- Commercial AC System Installation
- Commercial HVAC System Replacement
- Custom Ductwork and Ventilation Systems
We service and install all major brands, including:
- American Standard®
- Mitsubishi Electric®
Still on the fence? Let our past work speak for us. Visit our reviews page to see what business owners in your area have to say about our work.
Proper HVAC Maintenance is Always Key
Keeping a commercial HVAC unit running comes down to maintenance. A well-maintained unit will typically require fewer repairs and outcalls than one that is neglected. As with a residential air conditioner, the air filters must be checked and changed regularly. Aside from changing filters, bi-annual inspections should also occur–once in early spring, and once in fall. A few things we look for during these inspections include:
- Drain pans and condensate lines are cleared of any debris
- Switches, safety controls, wiring, and control boxes are inspected
- Fan blades and motor are lubricated and inspected
- Refrigerant levels are checked and refilled if necessary
- Blower assembly and burner assembly checked and cleaned
- Combustion blower housing and ignition system is cleaned
While this is a quick overview of what can be done during an inspection, keep in mind that there are many components to a commercial HVAC unit. This list is not exhaustive, but can give you an idea of the many parts that need to be taken care of and cleaned.
Signs You Need Commercial HVAC Repair
When your commercial HVAC system efficiently supplies cool/warm air to your business, your employees experience greater comfort and increased productivity. Here are some signs your commercial HVAC unit needs repair services:
- Disruptive noises – HVAC systems that need repair often make disruptive noises, such as clicking, buzzing, humming, or clanking.
- High energy bills – A high power bill suggests that you’re consuming too many resources.
- Uneven heating or air conditioning – Inconsistent or inefficient cooling/heating suggests an air flow problem that might originate with the blower, air ducts, or other components of your commercial HVAC.
- Too much moisture – Some moisture might result from the appliance’s normal operations, but an increase in moisture indicates a problem.
- Unpleasant odors – Mold, mildew, R-22 leaks, and other problems can produce unpleasant smells.
Commercial HVAC Replacement Services
Investing money in a new commercial system or rooftop HVAC unit? The smartest decision you can make is to get your commercial heating or cooling system installed by HVAC experts. Don’t be tempted to cut costs on the installation process. You’ll lose more money paying for repairs that are caused by improper installation.
When your commercial HVAC systems need replacement, you need an HVAC company you can trust to replace them properly, with a minimum of disruption to your business. Our commercial HVAC team at Sky HVAC is experienced in the entire spectrum of commercial equipment.
Your Commercial HVAC Company in the Raleigh Area
Don’t wait until your commercial AC unit completely gives out. Let your neighborhood Sky guy inspect your HVAC to inform you of any potential problems! If you are currently having problems with your light commercial HVAC system, don’t hesitate to call–we answer our phones around the clock and can have a technician at your door in just a few quick moments. It’s no secret that commercial properties take a lot of effort to run and maintain, sometimes AC maintenance can be put on the back burner until it’s too late and costly to repair. We offer an HVAC maintenance plan to ensure your unit is serviced and inspected regularly which will minimize the number of repairs needed and the time spent without cool air.