Ductless mini-splits have been gaining popularity across the country due to their energy efficiency, money savings, size, ease of installation, and ability to regulate climate room-by-room in your home. Ductless mini-splits don’t rely on ductwork to function, so homeowners don’t have to worry about energy losses from leaking air ducts. When you are ready to install a ductless mini-split system in your Raleigh home, reach out to the experts at Sky HVAC for fast, reliable services you can count on.
How Does a Ductless Mini-Split System Work?
Ductless mini-split systems offer energy-efficient cooling options without the need for ductwork. Like a traditional AC, ductless mini-splits work by circulating warm air over cold evaporator coils, where refrigerant then absorbs the warm air and transfers it to the outside unit.
Ductless mini-split systems are installed room by room, allowing customizable climate control for each space. Each unit has its own thermostat so you can regulate usage depending on occupancy. Indoor units can now be recessed in the ceiling or mounted near the floor for a more seamless design.
Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance
Ductless mini-split systems require routine maintenance and tune-ups to perform their best year after year. To support optimal performance, you should:
- Replace your air filters once a month.
- Schedule professional annual maintenance/inspection for your system.
- Regularly assess the components of your mini-split system to ensure they are working as they should.
What Are the Benefits of a Ductless Mini-Split AC?
Ductless mini-split systems offer homeowners options that traditional systems just can’t. Consider the following singular benefits that ductless mini-split systems offer you over traditional AC:
- Increased energy efficiency. No ductwork means no leaking air. Leaking air decreases energy savings by 30%. Dirty ductwork also reduces the efficiency of your system.
- Improved comfort. Each ductless mini-split unit has its own thermostat so that you can climate control each room according to how you use that room. You can even turn off certain zones that you don’t use for more savings.
- Less expensive/less complicated installation. Since ductwork doesn’t need to be installed for these cooling systems to work, they are easier and less expensive to install.
Why Choose Sky HVAC for Your Ductless Mini-Split Installation?
Choosing an appliance for your home is an investment in your home’s resale value. Installing a ductless mini-split system should be done by professionals dedicated to quality products and quality techniques. Sky HVAC technicians are highly qualified and experienced with all makes and models of ductless mini-split systems to ensure you get the right product and the right combination of units for a job done right. We offer:
- Licensed and insured technicians.
- Flat-rate pricing.
- 24/7 emergency services.
- Locally owned and operated company values.
Contact Sky HVAC today at 919-205-3413 919-205-3413 for ductless mini-split installation in Raleigh today. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day for all your ductless mini-split maintenance and repair needs.