Furnaces work hard all year long to keep your Raleigh, NC, house comfortable. In the winter, they help heat indoor air. In the summer, they assist your cooling system with proper air circulation. When you notice reduced output, or if your furnace stops working altogether, reach out to a professional to get the fast, reliable furnace repairs you need.
Signs That Your Furnace Needs Repairs
Committing to routine furnace maintenance and tune-ups can help keep your furnace from needing hefty repairs. But every furnace, regardless of your dedicated care, will need repair at some point to continue working efficiently. The following signs indicate that your furnace needs repair:
- Short-cycling. Frequent starting and stopping of your furnace could be from a dirty filter
- Spikes in your electricity bill. Energy inefficiencies are occurring from failing parts
- Abnormal sounds. Loose belt, broken component, or ignition issue
- Uneven burner flames. Indicate a blockage or problem with airflow
- Broken heat exchanger. A cracked heat exchanger can prompt a carbon monoxide leak. Carbon monoxide leaks are poisonous and extremely harmful to your household
When your furnace starts communicating with you that it needs attention, don’t ignore its pleas. Act promptly to keep your household safe and your furnace working for years to come. Contact Sky HVAC today at 919-205-3413 919-205-3413 to make a furnace repair appointment.
Maintenance and prevention go hand in hand. The better you maintain your furnace, the better you will prevent costly repairs and frustrating furnace breakdowns. Sky HVAC performs comprehensive maintenance checks of your furnace with the following key steps:
- Inspection of the flue pipe. Pipe damages can cause carbon monoxide leaks in your home.
- Assessment of the burner flames. The burner flames should be blue. Yellow flames indicate a lack of proper oxygen flow.
- Analysis of the burners and efficiency tests. Technicians will test to see how much gas is escaping into the exhaust flue. Adjustments will be made to improve efficiency.
- Replacement of the oil filter. Filters safeguard your system from impurities that can clog the oil-burner nozzle.
- Debris and buildup removal of the combustion chamber. Buildup can corrode the chamber walls of the furnace.
Why Choose Sky HVAC for Furnace Repair in Raleigh?
Raleigh, NC, relies on quality HVAC services to keep their systems efficient and productive. Sky HVAC works to optimize the performance of your systems while maintaining and repairing them with expert care. When you need furnace repair, our Sky HVAC technicians perform a thorough inspection of your system to determine the most appropriate repair to support the longevity of your appliance. Our preventative maintenance program helps support our customers every step of the way. Raleigh residents choose Sky HVAC because we are:
- Licensed and insured
- Offer flat-rate pricing
- Provide 24/7 emergency services
- Locally owned and operated
Experience the Sky HVAC difference today! Contact Sky HVAC at 919-205-3413 919-205-3413 for furnace repair in Raleigh, furnace maintenance issues, and furnace installation. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day!