Continue to receive dependable and efficient heating on demand with a Trane furnace Tune Up. Gas Trane furnaces are built to last, as these gas furnaces are the number one choice for all modern homes with air conditioning and central heating. However, without routine maintenance service on your Trane, your heating system may be running less efficient and increasing your energy costs. Keep your Trane running at peak performance with a Trane Heating tune up and avoid expensive repairs with our Trane Maintenance plans.
Sky HVAC can keep your AC unit running at peak performance with our Heating repair, Tune Up and Trane Furnace Maintenance service.
We are an official Trane dealer:
If you’re looking for single-stage heating, two-stage heating or a variable-speed gas furnace, Trane has got you covered. With a wide selection of Trane furnaces available, there is a Trane tailored for your specific heating needs. Trane furnaces are designed to keep your bills lower, your home warmer and those cold winter months much more enjoyable.
All Trane furnaces are built to endure years of use and will exceed all your expectations. You should feel confident knowing that you have a reliable furnace, and if you own a Trane furnace that is exactly what you will get. Every Trane furnace has been built to last!
Trane Furnace Efficiency:
- Industry changing cabinet design: The Trane furnace cabinet has been designed to accommodate just about any home, they are also certified to be airtight around 1%.
- Efficient performance: The Trane furnace is rated with 96% gas efficiency, and the blower is the most efficient available in the heating and cooling industry, thus providing energy savings in both summer AND winter.
- Comfortable with even heating: With stainless steel secondary and primary heat exchangers, and the ultra high efficient variable speed blower, you can count on a constant flow of comfortable, warm air along with quieter operation.
- Healthier, Cleaner, indoor air Quality: With Trane Clean Effects, your system will have an advanced air filtration system that removes more pollen, dust and other unwanted irritants from your furnace. Thus providing cleaner, healthier air and a more comfortable home.
- Quality Trane Components: Every Trane furnace comes packed with quality components. These quality furnace components ensure day and night, year after year that your unit will provide amazing comfort that you and your family expect.
Trane Furnace Features:
- Variable speed blower motor
- Cabinet platform Re-designed to fit in tighter spaces
- Increased dehumidification
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- Stainless steel secondary and primary heat exchanger
Trane Furnace Models:
S9V2, XC95m, XV95, XL95, XT95, XR95, XB90, XC80, XV80, XL80, XT80, XR80, XB80.
Trane Heating services:
- Trane Furnace System Installation
- Trane Heating Repair Service
- Trane Heating Tune Up
- Trane Heating Maintenance
- Trane Furnace Relocation
- Home & Residential
- Commercial & Business